Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

grrrrrr............

After lunch, I was waiting in the caff for my orchestra bus, I was giving Deven a recap on what happened, my friend Britney and my ex-friend Nikki came over 2. Nikki said, 'well people are just going to die, and shouldn't waste our tears on them'   I would've slapped her if the assistance principal was sitting RIGHT THERE, Then she said, 'My dad doesn't cry at funerals or anything'.   
                                (wat i would have said)
NIKKI, MAYBE HE CRIES WHEN NO-ONE IS LOOKING. AND WHAT IF I CALLED YOU ON THE WEEKEND AND TOLD YOU THAT MY LITTLE BROTHER DIED, WOULD YOU COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND HELP MY FAMILY PLAN A FUNERAL, OR WOULD YOU COME OVER TO MY HOUSE, COMFORT ME FOR 5 MINUTES, THEN CALL YOUR MOM SAYING YOU'RE BORED AND YOU WANNA GO HOME BECAUSE IT'S DEPRESSING!!!!! YOU JERK! IF YOUR LITTLE SISTER DIED AFTER YOU TOLD ME I SHOULDN'T WASTE TEARS ON PEOPLE, AND YOU CALLED ME, I WOULD HAVE SAID, "WELL, LIKE YOU SAID, NICK, PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE, AND WE SHOULDN'T WASTE TEARS ON THEM" AND HANG UP ON YOU!.

Nikki, if your reading this, I hope you feel terrible for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment